Thank you for using TEQNIX! We're happy you're here. Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully before accessing or using TEQNIX.
ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) AND THE USE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF), IS NOT INTENDED, AND IS PROHIBITED, WHERE SUCH ACCESS OR USE VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
- An "Account" represents your legal relationship with TEQNIX. A “User Account” represents an individual User’s authorization to log in to and use the Service and serves as a User’s identity on TEQNIX.
- The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies (including the TEQNIX Privacy Statement, available at teqnix.io/privacy) and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
- "Beta Version" mean software, services, or features identified as alpha, beta, preview, early access, or evaluation, or words or phrases with similar meanings.
- “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation code, text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, packages, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. "Content" also includes Services. “User-Generated Content” is Content, written or otherwise, created or uploaded by our Users. "Your Content" is Content that you create or own.
- “TEQNIX,” “We,” and “Us” refer to TEQNIX co., as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
- The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by TEQNIX, including any Beta Version.
- “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the Account; or that directs the use of the Account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age. Special terms may apply for business or government Accounts (See Section B(5): Additional Terms).
- The “Website” refers to TEQNIX’s website located at teqnix.io, and all content, services, and products provided by TEQNIX at or through the Website. It also refers to TEQNIX-owned subdomains of teqnix.io.
Accounts. Subject to these Terms, you retain ultimate administrative control over your User Account, the Content within it and the actions carry out using your User Accout.
You must provide a valid email address in order to complete the signup process. Any other information requested, such as your real name, is optional, unless you are accepting these terms on behalf of a legal entity (in which case we need more information about the legal entity) or if you opt for a Premium account, in which case additional information will be necessary for billing purposes.
We have a few simple rules for User Accounts on TEQNIX's Service.
- You must be a human to create an Account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. We do permit machine accounts (API access token):
- A machine account is an Account set up by an individual human who accepts the Terms on behalf of the Account, provides a valid email address, and is responsible for its actions. A machine account is used exclusively for performing automated tasks, these must be carry out only via the API. The owner of the Account is ultimately responsible for the machine's actions. You may maintain no more than one machine account for a User Account.
- You must be age 13 or older. TEQNIX does not target our Service to children under 13, and we do not permit any Users under 13 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 13, we will terminate that User’s Account immediately. If you are a resident of a country outside Australia (or U.S), your country’s minimum age may be older; in such a case, you are responsible for complying with your country’s laws.
- Your login may only be used by one person — i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people. One account corresponds to a single user license whether the user has a Premium or a free User Account.
- You may not use TEQNIX in violation of export control or sanctions Australian laws or any other applicable jurisdiction.
You are responsible for keeping your Account secure while you use our Service. We offer tools such as two-factor authentication to help you maintain your Account's security, but the content of your Account and its security are up to you.
- You are responsible for all information saved in your Account and the sensitivity of these information. If sensitive information are present in your Account that should be kept with more care, consider deleting these information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. TEQNIX cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will promptly notify TEQNIX if you become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, our Service through your Account, including any unauthorized use of your password or Account.
Your use of the Website and Services must not violate any applicable laws, including cybercrime, export control or sanctions laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
You must have full authorisation to carry out tasks using TEQNIX Services against any assets, entity or business, whether part of a network scan, information gathering or monitoring procedure.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances violate our Acceptable Use Policies.
Abuse or excessively frequent requests to TEQNIX via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your Account's access to the API. TEQNIX, in our sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. We will make a reasonable attempt to warn you via email prior to suspension.
Automatica rate limiting protections are implement by the platform which will auto-ban the Account from performing excessive and repetitive requests.
You may not share API tokens to exceed TEQNIX's rate limitations.
You may not use the API to carry out attacks or tasks that may damage other users, TEQNIX or any other entity or business. Any illecit or unlawful actions will be reported and Account suspended.
All use of the TEQNIX API is subject to these Terms of Service and the TEQNIX Privacy Statement.
TEQNIX offers Premium access to the API which allow higher throughput access. This access is also monitored and limited.
It is possible to upgrade to a TEQNIX Premium Account or support the TEQNIX project with a donation. Payments collected from these two categories are not refundable.
The TEQNIX Premium Account is billed in advance on a yearly basis respectively and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Account; however, the service will remain active for the length of the paid billing period. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. If the plan is not renewed the Account will be downgraded.
A suspended or closed account due to malicious or unlawful actitivity is not refundable or eligible for credit. This include machine account that have been temporarely or indefinitely blocked by our staff or by the rate limiting protection.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to charge your on-file credit card, PayPal account, or other approved methods of payment for fees that you authorize for TEQNIX.
You are responsible for all fees, including taxes, associated with your use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to pay TEQNIX any charge incurred in connection with your use of the Service. If you dispute the matter, contact TEQNIX Support. You are responsible for providing us with a valid means of payment for paid Accounts. Free Accounts are not required to provide payment information.
You are free to cancel your Account anytime. You can cancel your account any time by contacting us via the Help or Support contact form within the TEQNIX Portal. We will delete and treat all your data responsibly.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile and the Content stored in your Account within 90 days of cancellation or termination. This information can not be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
TEQNIX has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. TEQNIX reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination will survive termination — including, without limitation: ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Service; and (2) agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Communications made through email or TEQNIX Support's messaging system will not constitute legal notice to TEQNIX or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to TEQNIX is required by contract or any law or regulation. Legal notice to TEQNIX must be in writing. Request our address for correspondence to email@example.com.
TEQNIX only offers support via email, in-Service communications, and electronic messages. We do not offer telephone support.
TEQNIX provides the Website and the Service/s “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting this, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
TEQNIX does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the information provided through the Service is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Service.
You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from
- the use, disclosure, or display of your User-Generated Content;
- your use or inability to use the Service;
- any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service;
- the Service generally or the software or systems that make the Service available;
- unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- any other user interactions that you input or receive through your use of the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
Our liability is limited whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. We will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control.
If you have a dispute, you agree to release TEQNIX from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement, provided that TEQNIX (1) promptly gives you written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (2) gives you sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases TEQNIX of all liability); and (3) provides to you all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. We will notify our Users of material changes to this Agreement prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our Website or sending email to the primary email address specified in your TEQNIX account. Customer's continued use of the Service after the notification constitutes agreement to those revisions of this Agreement. For any other modifications, your continued use of the Website constitutes agreement to our revisions of these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of TEQNIX to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of TEQNIX, or by the posting by TEQNIX of a revised version in accordance with Changes to These Terms section. These Terms of Service, together with the TEQNIX Privacy Statement, represent the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us. This Agreement supersedes any proposal or prior agreement oral or written, and any other communications between you and TEQNIX relating to the subject matter of these terms including any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreements.
Questions about the Terms of Service? Contact us.